REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- ALL REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED BY CHECK.
- Refunds are given based on written request, less a 5% cancellation fee, for camp cancellations received 60 or more days in advance of the camp. Contact Camp Director, Deb Ferns at Deb@BabeswithBullets.com to arrange a refund.
- If a camp cancellation is received in writing between 30 to 59 days in advance of the camp start date, a camper has the choice of moving the full camp fee to a future camp within the next calendar year OR there is a $200 penalty assessed to the refund given.
- Campers who cancel their event with 15 to 29 days written notice may move 50% of their current camp fee to a future camp within the next calendar year. No refunds are given.
- If a camp cancellation occurs less than 15 days prior to the start of camp, there is no refund and your camp fees will not be applied to a future camp.
PLEASE NOTE that once a camp is transferred to a future date within the next calendar year, that is a “one time” transfer and cannot be transferred again. If special circumstances arise, for instance the death of an immediate family member, please contact Deb@BabeswithBullets.com.