Babes with Bullets 3-Gun Challenge Announcement
- We are still planning on hosting our annual Babes with Bullets 3-Gun Challenge on June 6-7, 2020.
- This date is dependent on the lifting of current virus bans for hotels, restaurants, etc, by that time.
- We will make a final decision by early May, at least 30 days prior to the match. Our team will keep you informed.
- If we need to cancel the match, the competitors will receive a refund less the credit card processing fee of $10.
- Our Presenting Sponsors of Mossberg, Hi-Viz and Fiocchi are still with us- as are several of our other sponsors!
If you have any questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continued support!
Shooter Registration: Friday, June 5, 2020
Event: Saturday - Sunday, June 6–7, 2020
The Shootout Range
310 Shootout Lane
Princeton, LA 71067
Phone: (318) 834-1208
115 female and 115 male shooters
For the 2020 Babes with Bullets 3-Gun Challenge! Once you have entered your account information, or started a new account, then you go to the title of MATCHES and in this area you’ll put in 2020 Babes with Bullets 3-Gun Challenge, though we noticed as soon as you put in 2020 Babes the match does pop up.
Register early – this event sells out quickly! Initially, there will be 115 slots reserved for each Domain. After April 1, 2020, remaining slots will be available to shooters on the wait-list, regardless of gender.
(limited number of match t-shirts available for $15)
• Tactical Optics
• PCC (Carbine replaces rifle and pistol.)
• Iron Sights
SCORING - REGISTER BEFORE YOU PAY
The match registration and fees are being collected at Practicscore. If you are brand new to this system you will have to create an account! (Please note that an account you establish on your computer will also have to be recreated on a cellphone or tablet.)
If you are going to be a sponsored shooter please reach out to Assistant Match Director, Jeannette Sharp at SharpJean66@gmail.com, so details can be worked out to place you on a squad. Jeannette will also be handling the squad requests for the match.
PRACTICAL PISTOL CALIBER CARBINE (PCC) DIVISION RULES
AMMO COUNT FROM 2019
(The 2020 Round Count will be sent in April 2020.)
2019 Pistol: 116
2019 Rifle: 107
2019 Shotgun: 91
ALL REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED BY CHECK. Email Match Director Deb Ferns (email@example.com) to request a refund.
- Match refunds, less $50 admin fees, are given based on a written request received 60 or more days prior to the start of the match.
- Match refund for competitors who cancel in writing 30 to 59 days prior to start of the competition will receive a refund less a $100 penalty.
- Match refund for competitors who cancel in writing 15 to 29 days prior to the start of the competition will receive a refund less a $150 penalty.
If a competitor cancels in writing less than 15 days prior to the start of the competition there is no refund.