Frequently Asked Questions
This section was designed to answer some of the questions most often asked about Babes with Bullets. These questions are just a representative sample of what we routinely answer. If you have a specific question, please contact Deb Ferns directly.
What are your Age Requirements?
The minimum age to attend a Babes with Bullets gun camp is 16 years old and they must be accompanied by an adult guardian. The age to participate in the Babes with Bullets 3-Gun Challenge starts at age 10 but again with constant adult guardian supervision.
What are your physical requirements?
Campers must be able to stand without aids for several hours each day. Please note that the majority of the gun ranges we utilize do not have ADA ramps or ADA restrooms at the more remote bays. Safety on the range prohibits portable oxygen tanks or any other external medical device to be used while on the line. If we deem a camper “unfit” to safely finish the program with a loaded firearm, we will allow them to audit the class utilizing a blue plastic training gun. If a camper finds that a condition such as arthritis limits the camper’s ability to safely manipulate and control a center-fire handgun, the camper may choose to work solely with a .22 caliber handgun. If instructors deem that a camper is chronically unsafe, they may allow the camper to audit the class utilizing a blue plastic training gun. No refund will be given if a camper that has been deemed unsafe chooses to leave the camp early or is requested to leave camp early due to safety issues.
Please tell me about transportation to camp?
Babes with Bullets does not provide transportation to/from camps. If you are interested carpooling to a camp, contact Camp Director Deb Ferns. Whenever possible, she will connect you via email with other campers that may also be interested in carpooling.
Do you have a wait list for sold out camps?
To be placed on a wait list contact Camp Director Deb Ferns. Typically, campers can be taken from the wait list with 60 to 90 days notice.
What is your refund/cancellation policy?
ALL REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED BY CHECK. Email Camp Director Deb Ferns (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a refund.
- Camp refund is given based on written notice with a 5% cancelation fee received 60 or more days prior to the start of camp.
- Match refunds, less $50 admin fees, are given based on a written request received 60 or more days prior to to the start of the match.
- Camp refund, less a $300 penalty, is given based on written notice 30 to 59 days prior to start of the camp.
- Match refund for competitors who cancel in writing 30 to 59 days prior to start of the competition will receive a refund less a $100 penalty.
- Camp refund for campers who cancel in writing 15 to 29 days prior to start of the camp will receive a refund less a $1,000 penalty.
- Match refund for competitors who cancel in writing 15 to 29 days prior to the start of the competition will receive a refund less a $150 penalty.
- If a camper cancels in writing less than 15 days prior to the start of the event there is no refund.
- If a competitor cancels in writing less than 15 days prior to the start of the competition there is no refund.